Tom Krein asserted his position at the top with the Gungho everyday carry folding knife. Though the design feels downright elemental, it's been given OutBurst spring assisted opening for futuristic functionality and an allover dark black that looks right at home in your gear kit, or in the garage.
- Folding Knife
- Assisted Opening
- Thumb Studs
- Lanyard Hole
- Blade Length: 2.784" (70.71 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.261" (108.23 mm)
- Overall Length: 7" (177.8 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness" 0.146" (3.71 mm)
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.7 oz.