- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Single-Position - The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually, it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Blade Length: 3.3" (8.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6" (19.3 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Brown PVD Stonewash
- Handle Material: Brown PVD Stonewashed Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.4 oz. (127 g)
- Designer: Les George
- Made in China
Kershaw 3475 Les George Boilermaker Knife 3.3" Brown PVD Stonewashed Blade