KS1556: 1556 Cryo II 3-1/4" Bead Blasted Plain Blade, Rick Hinderer Design, Frame Lock
Wish granted. The Kershaw Cryo II is significantly larger than the original Cryo. With its 3-1/4" blade, this classic Rick Hinderer design was built for those who just demand more from a pocketknife. More size. More features. More streamline style.
The Cyro II is pure stainless steel with a bead blasted finish. The Cryo II is a good looking tactical and EDC knife that operates smoothly as well. Speaking of smooth, the SpeedSafe assisted opening guarantees the Cryo II opens quickly and easily, too. Though this is a larger knife, it's remarkably slim and rides comfortably deep in the pocket thanks to Kershaw's deep-carry clip.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Designed by Rick Hinderer
- Frame Lock with Lockbar Stabilizer
- Bead Blast Finish
- Thumb Studs and Flipper Mechanism
- Deep Carry Pocket Clip, 4 Position
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Bead Blast Finish
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 3-1/4" (8.26 cm)
- Closed Length: 4-1/2" (11.43 cm)
- Overall Length: 7-3/4"
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (153.1 g)
- Made in China