Our 2010 Para Military 2 Digital Camouflage G10 has several changes over the classic version. The G-10 handle is narrowed at the end improving the ergonomics. It features a Compression Lock and an ambidextrous-friendly four way clip which carries tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand and rests deeper in a pocket.
We kept the same high-performance CPM S30V full flat-ground blade but made its profile thinner; removing angles that could catch on a pocket or clothing during deployment. We also lengthened the blade's tip and added additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil. Implementation of a new Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action and more consistent manufacturing tolerances.
Refinements to overall construction may not be drastic or even visible to the eye but from the G-10 textured handle to the CPM S30V steel full flat blade, everything is sharper, smoother and guaranteed to provide performance and user comfort.
Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
- Blade Length: 3 7/16" (87 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3 5/64" (78 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 9/64" (3.5 mm)
- Overall Length: 8 9/32" (210 mm)
- Closed Length: 4 13/16" (122 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.75 oz. (106 oz. )
- Handle Material: Digital Camo G-10
- Made in Golden, Colorado, USA.